“Australian music has really come into its own over the last two decades with Wendy Hiscocks playing no small part.”
“[Songline was] absolutely compelling and very powerful and atmospheric – the highlight of the concert.”
“Here is a rare and wonderful phenomenon… Hiscocks has something worth communicating.”
- Grace Williams songs recording project with Jeremy Huw Williams
- Creating audio-visual work for the Red Violin Festival 2023.
- Writing and publishing Explorer series of piano duets.
- Writing an Arthur Benjamin biography.
- Composing solo work for violinist Madeleine Mitchell.